Friday, April 2, 2010

Resident Evil 5


After Resident Evil 4, this one was the greatest one in the Resident Evil history. It used same way to control and almost same enemies, but more different specie monster. The different between Resident Evil 4 is the cooperation system. In the Resident Evil 5 main character not fight alone anymore, this time, he got a partner. This is the first time that Resident Evil video game have a partner cooperation system. They could cover each other, help each other, or give partner a shut when he was going to die. Expect for new cooperation system, the animation of Resident Evil 5 is very realistic; all of the films are like movie. After I played this video game, I really hope that I ca join this company to design this game in the future. It is really make crazy!
Picture source:
1.game-server-hosting.net/resident-evil-5/
3.www.vgblogger.com/?p=4375
4.cn.filepan.com/Resident-Evil-5-RELOADED-Full-ISO-Action-2009-6-5-GB-70267,html
5.http://acg.gamer.com.tw

3 comments:

  1. hmmmmmm....too much blood, but it is a classic game! Many friends of mine like to play it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watche this game's video,and I had been installed the Resident Evil 4. Unfortunate, my compurter did not work very well, so I have to delete it. I want to play it, but I do not like to play it in PSP or Xbox.

    ReplyDelete