Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Last Celebrate of New Year in High School


I still can remember that night. It was a very crazy night. It was my last new year in my high school night. In that day, after school, my best friend and I were going to have a big meal that evening because that day was a new year. We took bus together like usual, and chat something about future. Then we entered to a special restaurant. It was a Japanese restaurant, and it sold pork chop rice only. But there are varieties of pork chop rice. We all felt satisfied after we finished the meal. Then he went home and I went to learn center because I still had other course. After I finished my course, everything was just begun. It almost 22:30, there were still an hour for me to prepare. First, I went home to change clothes and took shower. Then I went back to school to meet my other friend because we could see the firework in my high school from Taipei 101. It was really close my high school. When we started to count from the end, everyone in school already prepared their camera. After 12 o'clock, "Happy New Year", and the firework show were staring. Maybe you will think the story is over, but not yet! We already ordered the restaurant of chafing dish. Include me around ten people were having a spree all night long. Is it sounds crazy? Yes, we are crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Memory of high school is very nice. I enjoy high school's life. And I has much good memory. So I can understand you are the crazy. I think you enjoy that time.^

    ReplyDelete